Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up the car, and found a few things not working already. The backup camera did not work and they were able to fix it on the spot by unplugging the battery and plugging it back in (as per the delivery guy). Voice control don't work at all, and cant login to spotify. Its raining like crazy here so all I did was drive it 14mi and park.
I couldn’t log int Spotify either, then noticed it says log into your premium Spotify account. I don’t have the premium account only the free one.

I am nearing the end of my patience. I’m about 60% towards canceling the order at this point but my wife keeps taking me out of it. I’m trying to keep positive.

Anyone else out there from an early-mid Q1 order still waiting? I’m starting to think it’s just me and the March orders around here anymore. the Q2 noobs are great and all, but the Q1 people are my people. I need to go be with them.

I am nearing the end of my patience. I’m about 60% towards canceling the order at this point but my wife keeps taking me out of it. I’m trying to keep positive.

Anyone else out there from an early-mid Q1 order still waiting? I’m starting to think it’s just me and the March orders around here anymore. the Q2 noobs are great and all, but the Q1 people are my people. I need to go be with them.

growing impatient but waiting on my 2/11 order. it seems to be getting close, last text I got said within 10 days which was 2 days ago, and they now have a ton of new stock in showrooms in PHX which they haven’t had since I began checking 2 months ago... they’ve had fleet vehicles but no new ones. so it seems like they’re getting shipments in now, just have to wait for my config, which I think is days away at this point rather than weeks.

growing impatient but waiting on my 2/11 order. it seems to be getting close, last text I got said within 10 days which was 2 days ago, and they now have a ton of new stock in showrooms in PHX which they haven’t had since I began checking 2 months ago... they’ve had fleet vehicles but no new ones. so it seems like they’re getting shipments in now, just have to wait for my config, which I think is days away at this point rather than weeks.
I agree with you. I ordered on 2/15 and still waiting. I understand it is still inside of 4-6 weeks that they estimated from the beginning but I am getting impatient since I saw 2 same configured new cars in existing inventory which are already gone. They said my SA went to extended vacation and most SA's are not helpful.

Hang in there, I think you'll still be getting your car by Q1 (hopefully soon!). My order-to-delivery length is 60 day so I think I can relate to how you are feeling. But once you get that VIN, it will be fun times again until delivery. I think Tesla will fulfill their delivery promise of Q1.

Last edited:
Ordered 2/20, basic White/Black AWD with AP only.
Nothing on the Tesla page, but my SA (in Charlotte, NC) did email me a VIN yesterday. Today is 3 weeks of my 3 - 5 week window. The only text I received was on 2/24 which said 3 to 6 weeks, which could put me in Q2 if it goes 6 weeks.

‍ 1/31 here :(

Reactions: AlanSqB
So, I was supposed to pick up my red M3 LR tomorrow morning. Just got a call that because of a paint issue they are postponing delivery for a full week. Guy said that it is not a big deal; that they are just too busy...

My problem is that I was able to grab this new car from inventory somewhere else in the Bay Area last weekend. Original buyer decided not to take delivery based on financial issues (that's what my advisor told me). Vehicle was transported to Fremont and now they seem to have discovered a paint issue.... wouldn't they have found that before its original delivery?! Do you think something else is going on with the car and it is not being disclosed to me?... which apparently is perfectly legal due to potential transportation issues etc etc... Just asking for recommendations on how to proceed.

LR AWD, MSM, 19, white interior, FSD (since removed from the order)
Ordered - 2/26 6pm (in stock in Texas being shipping to KC)
Text to Schedule Delivery - 2/27 9 am
Delivery Scheduled March 6th

No VIN in account ironically

Update: Car has arrived and is ready for pickup tomorrow (different VIN than the in stock one I ordered. They just assigned another one coming from the factory)

I ordered Feb 12th and am waiting. I think there are a few people from January too. Is it the delivery advisor who matches cars maybe? Nothing else makes sense for why some people get a car immediately and others wait soooo long!