Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Placed my order for a LR AWD Blue Model 3 last Friday. I've always wanted one, but finally got to test drive one on a business trip to Texas. Didn't think I could want the car more, but I almost immediately placed an order when I got back to Kentucky lol. Excited to see something new pop up on my "manage" page. I think all I've watched on YouTube the past week is "Picking Up My Tesla Model 3" just to see the excitement. Can't wait until I can experience it. Everytime I go to the gas station now, I'm like: "Can't wait until I can just pass this up!" It's going to also be cool to be a unique car here. I see verrrry few where I'm from despite working right next to a Tesla Supercharging station.

Placed my order for a LR AWD Blue Model 3 last Friday. I've always wanted one, but finally got to test drive one on a business trip to Texas. Didn't think I could want the car more, but I almost immediately placed an order when I got back to Kentucky lol. Excited to see something new pop up on my "manage" page. I think all I've watched on YouTube the past week is "Picking Up My Tesla Model 3" just to see the excitement. Can't wait until I can experience it. Everytime I go to the gas station now, I'm like: "Can't wait until I can just pass this up!" It's going to also be cool to be a unique car here. I see verrrry few where I'm from despite working right next to a Tesla Supercharging station.
Hey! I am not too far from you, I live in Union, KY. I assume you will be picking up from the Tesla store in Cincinnati?

Awesome! I bet we will all share the same truck, hopefully some more people order so they can get that truck filled up fast and sent out to Cincy, LOL.

What did you order? I ordered white/black with 19" sport rims.
I hope you’re right. Maybe if we fill up a truck they will have some more urgency lol. I have to hand my current lease on my Chevy Malibu up next week. So I’m going to be sharing a vehicle with my wife

FSD can be added via software update (via app purchase) after the fact!
Yes, for $1,000 more than I will pay for it by sitting until my order is filled.

Anyway, it sold within minutes, but there's another one available now (unless it sold within the past ten minutes). Same location, different color.

Patience is a virtue, they say, so I'm going to be patient and get the car I want in the color I want.

Did anyone else notice a change on their Tesla account page? My order page looks different and is now asking me to pay off the remaining balance at delivery but a VIN number still isn’t listed. Maybe things are getting closer...

Attachments

• B3EE8E8C-4F67-46A9-8378-FD5C4FCA09DD.png
    B3EE8E8C-4F67-46A9-8378-FD5C4FCA09DD.png
    437.1 KB · Views: 50