Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I asked my SA this same question and she said:

We can not add it before delivery. It is considered a modification which is why it must happen afterwards.

Oh well. Although I do want the acceleration boost upgrade, now that it can't be added before delivery I thought I'd drive the car for a couple of weeks then add the upgrade so I would hopefully be impressed with the difference.
Accel boost is a modification that can't be added before delivery, but FSD can be added before delivery? That's strange.

I asked my SA this same question and she said:

We can not add it before delivery. It is considered a modification which is why it must happen afterwards.

Oh well. Although I do want the acceleration boost upgrade, now that it can't be added before delivery I thought I'd drive the car for a couple of weeks then add the upgrade so I would hopefully be impressed with the difference.
It's probably be better to just save the 2k and use a cc for rewards, then pay it off

Reactions: P-Lo801
I got my 2-4 week delivery estimate text just now and that they'll contact me for delivery date once the car starts shipping to my SC...no idea if it even means anything other than that maybe my car is fully built and waiting to be batch shipped with others (still no vin), but I guess I'll get it before end of 3rd quarter

ordered 8/22 white/black int 18" aeros
Chicago Highland Park

Last edited:
Ordered my LR white/black int 18" wheels on 7/25 with 5-9 weeks expected delivery at the time of order. Just received text today asking to schedule delivery. Delivery date scheduled for 9/19. So from order date to delivery date makes it an 8 week wait time in total. Delivery location is Nashville, TN