Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm using a 500g Samsung T7. A lot of people suggest the T5, but I didn't really see any new ones listed on Amazon so went with the T7. It seems to work well. I'm also waiting for the Jeda USB Hub to be delivered which will give me more USB outlets while having the hard drive plugged in.

Agree with the T7. I formatted to ExFAT and the car recognized it and set everything up. The original format to FAT32, gave an error message saying the dashcam wouldnt work due to too many partitions.

Also waiting for the Jeda hub!

LR AWD Blue 18"s

7/23 : Ordered
7/24 : Listed my 2019 M3 SR+ for sale
8/10 : 4-7 Week Text
8/25 : 2-4 Week Text
9/03 : Sold SR+ privately
9/06 : MVPA randomly shows up with VIN (nothing in source code)
9/09 : Got text to setup delivery. Only 1 option 9/19 @ 1600 hrs
9/17 : Got call to reschedule delivery for 9/18 @ 1100 hrs

T Minus 16 hours

Reactions: beckom222
LR AWD Blue 18"s

7/23 : Ordered
7/24 : Listed my 2019 M3 SR+ for sale
8/10 : 4-7 Week Text
8/25 : 2-4 Week Text
9/03 : Sold SR+ privately
9/06 : MVPA randomly shows up with VIN (nothing in source code)
9/09 : Got text to setup delivery. Only 1 option 9/19 @ 1600 hrs
9/17 : Got call to reschedule delivery for 9/18 @ 1100 hrs

T Minus 16 hours

Interesting, what made you switch from a SR+ to a LRAWD?

Delivery scheduled for late next week. Looking for opinions. Should I take straight from pickup to have ppf/ceramic coating applied or drive it through the weekend and have the protection applied the following week. I'm not sure how often people use the 7 day 1000 mile return window.

Delivery scheduled for late next week. Looking for opinions. Should I take straight from pickup to have ppf/ceramic coating applied or drive it through the weekend and have the protection applied the following week. I'm not sure how often people use the 7 day 1000 mile return window.
I only called in to book an appointment on the day I picked up. There is the potential of having a paint issue that would mean you need Tesla to address it before you could get the PPF. The PPF takes the whole day to do, so they will want an appointment made and possibly a deposit, as you will need to have the installer booked out for most of the day.

I ordered a White/Black LR AWD with aero on 9/10. Got call yesterday with VIN of 800,xxx being delivered ( truck was at California/Oregon border) to Portland Macadam for Saturday 9/19. I’m putting delivery on hold until battery day to see if I want to wait until Q4 for heat pump/ factory chrome delete.

It's really cool to see everyone that had ordered a few weeks after I did (7/5) now starting to get their cars or being on the verge of getting them; Today was the 1 month anniversary of me picking mine up - and I'm just as excited every day to drive it as I was back on 8/15; I don't particularly have many places I have to go on a daily basis - but I find a reason to take it every day for at least 20 miles. Enjoy everyone! - I think the "honeymoon" is going to last a GOOD LONG WHILE! Already beginning to plan our first real road trip ......

Yess!! I haven't had my M3 long, but I feel the same exact way. I find a reason to drive it every day.