Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD - white, black interior, no FSD ready in March

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all. I've been lurking for a month or so reading this forum religiously. I placed an order on 3/4/20 with the thought that based upon my configuration, I wouldn't likely get my car until later this year. Well today I got a text asking if I wanted to pick up my car this month! (Owings Mills, MD location). I don't actually want to - not only with the Corona concerns and restrictions, but I was anticipating having more time to save money before delivery. Am I allowed to delay delivery until fall time frame?

I forgot to mention I ordered the 20" wheels. I replied to my first text that I would like to delay my order for at least a few months. No reply, but now I just got another email from the Tesla Owings Mills delivery team welcoming me and telling me to finish inputting the steps on my online account (insurance, trade in, financing, etc). I guess I will just reply again telling them I need to delay delivery, hopefully till fall.