Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR+ Delivery Range

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Charged from 7%. to 100% last night and ended up at 355 miles. Delivery on 3/8 as a LR+.

XdFoKya5RDaOxTjaTq%+pQ.jpg
rVdj%w+2SACDSbp9IFyPUA.jpg

Reactions: MLo1 and MXLRplus
I'm awaiting shipment of my low mileage used LR+. Vin is 237xxx. Based on comments here, I was worried that I may have been caught in the proverbial lurch, straddling E and F. But my salesman just said it is a December build date, it is truly an LR+ and it is a 2020. Maybe this Vin info is helpful to someone.

I'm awaiting shipment of my low mileage used LR+. Vin is 237xxx. Based on comments here, I was worried that I may have been caught in the proverbial lurch, straddling E and F. But my salesman just said it is a December build date, it is truly an LR+ and it is a 2020. Maybe this Vin info is helpful to someone.
Only one way to know when you accept delivery.

The VIN is not really that informative. The real question appears to be whether you have an "E" battery or an "F" battery. Cars made in December appear to come with both.