Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR M3 Suspension problems

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My LR model 3 is 3.5 years with around 40k km mileage. The ride is getting very hard and bumpy to the point that I feel every bump on the road. I even lowered my tire pressure below recommended for a smoother ride but it’s not helping.

Has anyone else experienced this and got this repaired under warranty?

Which model is your car and from which year? Mine is one of the first model 3s in Canada so maybe its problems with my batch or just my car…… Anyway, I made an appointment for next Thursday, and will provide an update here.

Update: I brought it in today and they hoisted it up in their workshop to inspect the suspension. After the inspection, he said nothing was broken or worn, and explained that a tesla is heavier than normal vehicle given the battery weight, and the Model 3 has only conventional suspension and not air suspension so it would feel more harsh than other cars.

I still feel like the ride is harsher than before, but am glad that they took the effort to inspect the suspension and also to spend time explaining to me.

Reactions: Vawlkus