Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR RWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not yet for me. Ordered on 5/30 and changed to LR RWD on 5/31. Config: White/Black/18/Aero/no FSD. Excited for those who received your VINS already. You can exhale a little. Hoping it will happen for the rest of us today or this weekend.

Don't trust that Account Screen, use the View Page Source lookup trick. Tesla lady told me my VIN got to my account at 7 am this morning and didn't see it until 9 am, after i did that View Page Source thingy. My VIN is still not showing on my account page right now, but i got a copy of the MVPA from Sales guy and my loan is done. So i know the VIN is mine eventhough it's not on my account screen. :)

Reactions: lax1mxb
Don't trust that Account Screen, use the View Page Source lookup trick. Tesla lady told me my VIN got to my account at 7 am this morning and didn't see it until 9 am, after i did that View Page Source thingy. My VIN is still not showing on my account page right now, but i got a copy of the MVPA from Sales guy and my loan is done. So i know the VIN is mine eventhough it's not on my account screen. :)
Thanks. For some reason, I can not view source-view on my Mac. I am able to view it on my Chromebook, still no VIN. My advisor called me yesterday to inform me that today is his off day. I will either call him or go into the store tomorrow. He was very confident that I will receive my car by June 30th. It's hard not to feel a little anxious after learning that about 100 owners will not get their car by the deadline. Fingers crossed that I will get good news by Monday.

Thanks. For some reason, I can not view source-view on my Mac. I am able to view it on my Chromebook, still no VIN. My advisor called me yesterday to inform me that today is his off day. I will either call him or go into the store tomorrow. He was very confident that I will receive my car by June 30th. It's hard not to feel a little anxious after learning that about 100 owners will not get their car by the deadline. Fingers crossed that I will get good news by Monday.

Command - Option - U works for me on my mac + chrome. Let's hope we all get our VINs soon.

Been lurking in this thread for weeks, so feels good to say that I also just found my VIN in the 'view-source" info. I just assumed everyone was wildly speculating on all this until the VINs started rolling in yesterday, so now I owe a big thank you to everyone here!

I'm in Atlanta and ordered LR RWD, deep blue, 18" aero, black premium interior, AP. Order date was 5/29.

Reactions: jvmoore1
Been lurking in this thread for weeks, so feels good to say that I also just found my VIN in the 'view-source" info. I just assumed everyone was wildly speculating on all this until the VINs started rolling in yesterday, so now I owe a big thank you to everyone here!

I'm in Atlanta and ordered LR RWD, deep blue, 18" aero, black premium interior, AP. Order date was 5/29.

Forgot to add, VIN is 356,3xx

so just got off the tesla chat. i now have a delivery advisor who just emailed me. also, when i look at my page source there is a vin.
but, the vin is listed under inventory callback "/inventory/callback/5YJXCAE4XGF006813"

don't see that vin on ev-cpo, so not sure if it is mine or if i should be expecting a call trying to get me to switch
I also have this exact line in my source code now. Wonder what it means?

Welcome and congrats! It makes things almost better to see this flood after such a crazy wait.

Super happy for you! I ordered the exact same thing but the day before and still nothing... Hopefully, tomorrow!!