Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR RWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Met with my advisor today and voila... I have a VIN (XX331) and a delivery date of 6/23. He stated that my VIN came through this morning at 6:00 am. I am still unable to view it on view-source (maybe I'm doing something wrong) and it does not show in my profile page yet. However, my advisor showed it to me on his computer and I took pictures. He will send it in email as well.

... just hope most of us don't have to deal with service too much.

We have two that haven't needed any service, one from May 2018 and one 4 months later. I rotated the tires myself like I do on all my cars but these Model 3's just don't need much unless you're unlucky enough to get one with a defective part or other fault.

The rumor that the LR RWD stopped production this quarter points to strong enough demand that they think they can sell all the other variants they can make and end the quarter with a higher Average Sale Price with a higher mix of AWD and Performance models.

Reactions: SoManyM3s
I was told today that my build date was 6/10. VIN 337xxx. He didn't expect Homelink to be installed based on that, but lots of people in the Homelink thread seem to be getting it if they ordered before 5/31. Tentative delivery is 6/21 so I'll update on Homelink and HW3 status then. Sales associate claimed he couldn't see those details...

Scheduled delivery for 6/18 at Costa Mesa! Incredibly impressed with the turnaround time (ordered 6/8)

Yeah you guys who ordered recently got very very lucky. Some of us here ordered 5/15, and waited till this weekend to get our VINs. Your buying experience is not similar to us who waited this long. Tesla had no communication to any of us for weeks. So, not too impressed as you are. :)

Reactions: Yeomans and darin_n
Picked up mine today and great delivery experience. They did want me to pay and sign paperwork prior to looking at car but I nicely declined and they where fine with it. The demo car was flawless except one rim had some curb rash and they are ordering a new rim for me. They have this app now that documents issues with pictures and you sign off on it at the end. Mine was made in April and probably 2.5 computer but I got FSD and they will upgrade when the time comes. I am lucky to get the 14-50 adapter and USB cables since it’s from April. Need to check Homelink. Just thought of that. So definitely wait on signing anything until you inspect the car and good luck! It’s fracking amazing to drive.

Picked up mine today and great delivery experience. They did want me to pay and sign paperwork prior to looking at car but I nicely declined and they where fine with it. The demo car was flawless except one rim had some curb rash and they are ordering a new rim for me. They have this app now that documents issues with pictures and you sign off on it at the end. Mine was made in April and probably 2.5 computer but I got FSD and they will upgrade when the time comes. I am lucky to get the 14-50 adapter and USB cables since it’s from April. Need to check Homelink. Just thought of that. So definitely wait on signing anything until you inspect the car and good luck! It’s fracking amazing to drive.
Congratulations & glad you had a positive delivery experience. Enjoy your new baby!

Reactions: mgeneczko
That's mine and at least 2 others who got a vin today. Do you have white or msm paint?
Nice, just went through the previous pages and saw you guys are also 331. Did you happen to call for details on your VIN? I will probably give a call tomorrow or monday if i don't hear from anyone.

Red Paint / Black interior / AP / Aero Wheels.

Side note: For those that have recently picked up their cars and used a referral code prior to May 31: did you guys receive 5K miles free supercharging or did it switch to 1k miles?

Nice, just went through the previous pages and saw you guys are also 331. Did you happen to call for details on your VIN? I will probably give a call tomorrow or monday if i don't hear from anyone.

Red Paint / Black interior / AP / Aero Wheels.

Side note: For those that have recently picked up their cars and used a referral code prior to May 31: did you guys receive 5K miles free supercharging or did it switch to 1k miles?
On the app is a “loot box” and in there is my 5000 miles supercharger item. So yes, it should be there. Check it when u pick it up. And to all, you don’t have to pay the final payment until after u inspect the car. They took a personal check from me here in NJ.