Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR RWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting I was chatting with Tesla to try and schedule a test drive. The person said the Lr RWD was still available off menu. I know not everyone knows all the info but thought was interesting none the less. B2925359-4EF4-46E8-8D1B-C1D9279B4277.png

• Informative
Reactions: Mike1080i
Picked it up yesterday. Few issues that I will ignore such as paint runs.

2 dents. Frunk has a very noticeable dent about the size of a half dollar coin. Driver door has a pea sized dent. Both actual metal dents and not paint defects. One paint defects there were able to buff off. Lots of white residue all over the car - I'm guessing wax residue.. comes off but is stuck in many crevices such as between brake lights and metal panels.

Overall, really love the car so fast. Have floored it so many times! It's 90s in Charlotte. Car's really efficient right now. Despite flooring it so many times, in 50 miles driving, remaining under 240 wh/mile

No interior defects that I noted. They did not give me a due bill for homelink. They made a due bill for dents but did not give it to me. For homelink they said they'll open a case with Tesla but can't promise any thing.

Again, would like someone with a homelink to provide us a copy for replication. I ordered 5/20. I'm glad I went with Gray! Already took off the aeros and put on the kit. To be fair, the aeros are beautiful too.
Not sure if this is what you're looking for but
I took a screen shot of the Partial & Premium Interior lists from the Tesla website. This was done May 12, 2019.
Interior from 5-12-19.PNG

Reactions: SoManyM3s
checked and my order is showing the 1,500.00 discount but still showing sport wheels. still no VIN

Getting the same config as you, which has me worried given your wait experience. I ordered Jun 18 and my advisor says probably 2-3 more weeks. LR RWD MSM/White 19"s.....only I obviously wont get any price adjustment like you did for the wheels. Makes me wonder if that's part of the reason why your order was held up.

Was waiting for the q3 price drop/white paint, when my service adviser dropped a 2018 rwd with 8 miles with a $6.3k deduction. It is an early vin 53xxx, so hoping there isn't a lot of flaws/damages. Excited to pick it up ASAP (car is literally 20 miles from me).

Reactions: jvmoore1
Was waiting for the q3 price drop/white paint, when my service adviser dropped a 2018 rwd with 8 miles with a $6.3k deduction. It is an early vin 53xxx, so hoping there isn't a lot of flaws/damages. Excited to pick it up ASAP (car is literally 20 miles from me).
rememeber though the free white paint isn't going to be the same as what the white is now. It's not gonna be multicoat or even the same color. I bet it ends up looking different then the pearl white available now

Hey man, hear anything?
Indeed, some of us have not forgotten jvmoore1. :)

appreciate the community and concern for me.

still waiting. still no vin. i did talk to my OA on Fri and they are going to discount the paint and interior. so that will make up for the reduced tax credit.
checking EV-CPO crossing fingers that an inventory car will pop up.

Reactions: lax1mxb
Getting the same config as you, which has me worried given your wait experience. I ordered Jun 18 and my advisor says probably 2-3 more weeks. LR RWD MSM/White 19"s.....only I obviously wont get any price adjustment like you did for the wheels. Makes me wonder if that's part of the reason why your order was held up.

Called advisor again today and she miraculously found my specs in a demo car that became available this morning a couple hundred miles away. VIN 323XXX 400 something demo miles LR RWD MSM/White 19"s with a $1370 price adjustment and comes with HW3 with FSD (but they are disabling via software since I didn't order) and it has Homelink. Couldn't be happier!

Totally reminds me of my experience back in college working at Dell selling factory outlet machines. Call center selling live inventory - had to literally put it in a cart as a rep and try to pitch it and all the really good deals were gone in the first 30 minutes each morning.

• Love
Reactions: 3Sweet
Called advisor again today and she miraculously found my specs in a demo car that became available this morning a couple hundred miles away. VIN 323XXX 400 something demo miles LR RWD MSM/White 19"s with a $1370 price adjustment and comes with HW3 with FSD (but they are disabling via software since I didn't order) and it has Homelink. Couldn't be happier!

Totally reminds me of my experience back in college working at Dell selling factory outlet machines. Call center selling live inventory - had to literally put it in a cart as a rep and try to pitch it and all the really good deals were gone in the first 30 minutes each morning.

oh wow! congrats!