Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR RWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh, they are used alright.. just click on any of the links and you'll see something like below. Those are used cars, my friend.

View attachment 434066

For new cars, you'll always see the tax credit incentive in the price:

View attachment 434065

These Model 3 used car deals directly through Tesla are significantly better than almost ALL private party offers.
Looking at LR RWD for $40K LR AWD for $43k, MR for $40k and a Performance for $49k.
There literally thousands less than most other used car dealers and private party deals.

Reactions: EV-CPO
well fingers crossed....delivery is slated for this weekend. been mad rushing this afternoon trying to finalize finances.
maybe this marathon is finally coming to an end

jvmoore1, the ONLY reason I have been back in the LR RWD waiting room since taking delivery of my Model 3 6/21 is to check on your car. Us LA (Lower Alabama) boys have to stick together. I grew up in Evergreen.

Hope delivery goes well this weekend! Once you start driving it, all this nonsense you have been suffering will fade away in the rear view mirror!

Nope, was told no test drives on used units, not sure why....but it made the 200 mile trip home mostly on AP....at least on my experience it worked out fine.....very pleased....

Curious ; do the used ones sold by Tesla with AP come with the current AP software or the EAP software which would have come originally on those cars and is better (has some of the Self Drive features that AP does not)

Merry Tesla Eve.

Made the trip up to Atlanta today with delivery in the morning.

Spent the afternoon going back and forth through email and calls with OA and DS. Reason is due to my account showing I have a balance when it should have been a credit.
My account went from them owing me 1,310 to me owing Tesla 693. But, it's ok. Now I owe 2,000.00. Lol

Thankfully my MVPA is correct.

Still nervous that something will go wrong tomorrow and no one I've talked to will be working.

Drove by this evening to see if I could find my car and do some checking for anything off. Only thing I saw was I didn't have the underlined dual motor badge.

So excited for the morning! I may not sleep 15592394-934F-4EAF-8294-F6C1AC92A944.jpegE1A90116-CBD8-4DDA-A2F2-D2A4ED3FA4DE.jpeg

Merry Tesla Eve.

Made the trip up to Atlanta today with delivery in the morning.

Spent the afternoon going back and forth through email and calls with OA and DS. Reason is due to my account showing I have a balance when it should have been a credit.
My account went from them owing me 1,310 to me owing Tesla 693. But, it's ok. Now I owe 2,000.00. Lol

Thankfully my MVPA is correct.

Still nervous that something will go wrong tomorrow and no one I've talked to will be working.

Drove by this evening to see if I could find my car and do some checking for anything off. Only thing I saw was I didn't have the underlined dual motor badge.

So excited for the morning! I may not sleepView attachment 434864View attachment 434865

Long range rear wheel drive, right? You said it came out to a final total of what, like $48k before tax?

You might very well be the last one to get their car... kinda jealous of you, but I wouldn’t have been able to stretch my budget that much. Good luck!

Good luck today jvmoore1! I got my RWD a month ago, primarily because I wanted a BEV and this was a good option. I'm actually a person who doesn't really care about cars... I took a ride in my friend's porchse and I felt it it was, well, loud and the seats were uncomfortable. I was just as happy in my prius :) The cool thing for me is that despite not being a car person, I really really really like my model 3! And the car you are getting is even better! Congrats and hope all goes well!

Reactions: lax1mxb