Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR3 - Immediate Res - Los Angeles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
did not realize op wants $1500 for transfer, so I would just pass...glws
That's the best offer I have right now, so I'll give it a couple of hours before getting back to everyone. From the list, I'll select the best offer and with someone who is willing to go through the process of a clean transfer. Ideally, this works best someone who wants the LR 3 with immediate delivery 3/23-3/27 EDD in So Cal. It's then a $4k savings. This guy wanted a config change plus only pay $250 order fee, which is risky because it could reset my RN to current pricing. I would be more than willing to transfer then have the new RN owner do the changes to the order.

That's the best offer I have right now, so I'll give it a couple of hours before getting back to everyone. From the list, I'll select the best offer and with someone who is willing to go through the process of a clean transfer. Ideally, this works best someone who wants the LR 3 with immediate delivery 3/23-3/27 EDD in So Cal. It's then a $4k savings. This guy wanted a config change plus only pay $250 order fee, which is risky because it could reset my RN to current pricing. I would be more than willing to transfer then have the new RN owner do the changes to the order.
Yeah considering the current marketplace I kinda understand why people willing to pay more. Wish OP ordered the same config that I want to have that case I will take it at the first time. GLWS

I think what "this guy" probably meant was that stating your price/terms upfronth in the post would have been useful.

Also if you claim (in your early post) that changing specifixation wont affect price, you should be able to prove that to the buyer before asking for their money. I think many folks are skeptical about that and do not know it.

Reactions: T35LA-CA
Well I am open to changing the order perthe agreed upon sale amount and they are committed. It would stink to edit order, lose VIN, and buyer backs out. Once I edit the order, VIN is gone.

Thats somes reasonable; unfortunately I got burnt despite that when I made all changes and buyer went AWOL: disconnected video call (and didnt answer afterwards) and disappeared.

Once a VIN is assigned, it is obviously not possible to change anything without losing the VIN. May be not eveyone knew that?

Thanks for clarifying.