Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LTE Firmware Upgrade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a notice in my app inbox that “Firmware update required” update your firmware before February 22nd to maintain cellular connectivity”. LTE is working albeit slowly.. the vehicle itself is on v10.35.103. MY LR FSD. It failed to update the software on the day I brought it home, 11 Dec 2021, and hasn’t updated since.. WiFi is connected nightly.. and I’ve cycled / rebooted the console AND powered down multiple times…. I think it’s going to force me to take a 4 month old vehicle in for service… and I’m really disappointed, but maybe the factory initial software is the root cause, maybe by some miracle TACC actually works on par with Subaru‘s EyeSight from 2017 with the rest of the community, but looking at these message boards and all the complaints about v11 I’m not holding my breath…. Really soured on all of this…. Purchased many cars over the years and never regretted those decisions within months…. Hopefully an ETron will be a better product for the money… was truly hoping that an American made product would fit the bill..

I think it is best to go to the Apps in your ph and put in a service request. Either a mobile technician may come to your home and fix it or you may have to go to a Service center depending on what they detect via remote diagnostics.

Sounds like it's failing to update. As @Rice&Curry mentioned put in a service request to see if they can assist remotely or come to your house with mobile service. FWIW I received that same message and I'm in the FSD beta program running a later version than you are.

Should you choose to throw in the towel and sell your Model Y, you'll probably get the same or even more money for it right now in the used car market.