Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The latest TMC Podcast (#14) is now available on YouTube and all major podcast networks. We covered FSD Beta's exciting v11 update, Enhanced Autopilot coming to the U.S. and Canada, and more!

LTE works only 15 minutes in the morning

My LTE of my Tesla model S 2013 worked fine also after the 64 GB update. 10 December 2021 LTE stopped working. After that LTE always works only 10 to 15 minutes in the morning after not using the car during the night. Wifi works fine. Tesla service said it is a software problem but in my opinion not really tried to download the software. Instead of that they came with a cost statement of around 1000 euro to change parts of LTE. I like that everything is working on my car but spending 1000 euro while I use my unlimited data with hotspot gives me at the end the same result.
Anyway I still want that everything is working so I would be very happy when somebody has a idea. THANKS RENE

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC