Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lucid (Atieva) reveal is December 14th. I'll be there, let you know afterwards.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
lucid-air-ev-11-1280x720.jpg

Wow, tried for once to get some work done, and there are 3 new pages of posts!

Initial impression: I like the car! You can see the Tesla influence in the displays, and the body too. Looks like quite an array of sensors, more than the Model S/X, including Lidar.

Can't wait to see the asking price, and Supercharging capability...

RT

I wonder how Tesla is going to respond to arm rests and tray tables that should always have been an option on the Model X 6 seater.

Totally agree but especially with armrests for the 6 seater possibly the biggest oversight for Tesla.

But back on topic the car is looking much better in motion and the tech is pretty awesome.....hope those headlights work in the snow!

Lucid

• Informative
Reactions: lunitiks
That's got to be $150K, at least, all in.

6 radars
4 LiDARs
8 cameras
130kWh battery
1,000 HP

Nice looking car, though lacking in a specific character.

Nice features. I especially like the seat design and overall technology. God, those seats look gorgeous.

Potential competitor at the high end, with the P100DL assuming it ships at a similar price point. [I think it'll be more expensive.]

Last edited:
Looking pretty good. I like the UI setup. The retractable tablet seems gimmicky to me. I don't like the placement of the steering wheel controls, based on where I keep my hands. Not being married to batteries in the skateboard (they have them in the console and under those crazy rear seats, from what I remember) is allowing the 130kWh.

I wonder what happens to that area behind the seats when they're forward. Can it fold down? Doesn't seem like this is focused on utility as much as luxury. And I definitely see a Chinese market target.

That's got to be $150K, at least, all in.

6 radars
4 LiDARs
8 cameras
130kWh battery
1,000 HP

Nice looking car, though lacking in a specific character.

Nice features. I especially like the seat design and overall technology.

Potential competitor at the high end, with the P100DL assuming it ships at a similar price point.
29 speaker sound system ...

... with active noise cancellation

OK, so when was the last time that a company did a reveal and the car was dusty? If you look at the photos of the steering wheel and others the car is dusty. The little things like this makes me wonder what other little things they missed....

What is with the Trunk lid...looks like the entire back lift up.

Overall not a bad looking car.