Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ludicrous Mode to be added later?

Will there be ludicrous mode on Performance Model 3?

• No, not at all due to the underline badge already taken.

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Yes, it will be via software update for all Model 3 Performance FOR FREE

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Yes, it will be via software update for all Model 3 Performance FOR ADDITIONAL FEE

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Yes, but without software update. Earlier performance buyers not eligible; future config page only

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I like this topic

Hey, Elon Said xxx
NO HE DIDNT FOOL!!!
Um, here is a link that shows him saying xxx?
YEAH BUT STILL

^_^

I didnt say " no he didnt" I said " are we really trying to hold tesla accountable for a tweet that happened over a year before the car was released... and make a post NOW saying " elon said" as if this was new news?

• Funny
Reactions: qdeathstar
@OP - There are already numerous threads which dive into this general topic. Please use search. A few thread titles such as the following are probably all you need: "Ludicrous Upgrade" or "For AWD owners wanting a P3D-" or "Teslarati speculates that Ludicrous mode is coming" and "Petition: AWD to P3-".

In any case, Elon actually did tweet a month ago in regards to the model 3 and possibly "more performance" via OTA. I think it's in the cards, but they're holding off on it because they want to time it right. This and the old tweet are the most "official" info we have.

OTA.PNG

Reactions: jjrandorin
really? Digging up a tweet from the middle of 2016, at the end of 2019 and trying to hold tesla accountable for that?
Well, this is kind of a no-win situation.

Elon tweets about something in 2016. Let's say it's "ludicrous" for Model 3.

Two days go by, someone asks him where it is. Response, "Dude! Give the man time to work!"

Six months go by, someone asks him where it is. Response, "Dude! Give the man time to work!"

One year goes by, someone asks him where it is. Response, "Let the man work!"

Two+ years go by, someone asks him where it is. Response, "Really? you're going to hold him to a tweet from 2016?"

So at what point is it considered enough time to ask, but not too much time that we can no longer hold him to something he said?