Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ludicrous Plus is HERE!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got an update this morning, but the version number is different from the Drag Times video. I got 2.52.36. On TeslaFi it looks like 6 of us have it so far, all P100D models. Not sure if the easter egg is included in this version or not. The only things listed in the release notes were the supercharger amenities, fob linked profiles and 5 band EQ (which I already had from my previous update).

I doubt the 90's receive anything as they are already taking power from those vehicles after X amount of WOT and launches bc of mechanical failures due to the stress. I was told by SC that the 100's can handle the power much better and the wire looms hold up as well.

Yet the ludicrous plus screen plainly says will cause "accelerated ware of the motor gearbox and battery...". The service center has no idea what they are talking about the real answers are from Tesla's engineers and should be made public rather then leaving owners unaware of the consiquences or counters and triggers!!!