TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

'Ludicrous Speed' in Ontario?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Hu7cH, Oct 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hu7cH

Hu7cH New Member

I am new to this forum and do not own a Tesla (yet) although I've been for a ride in a Model S. I come from a car family and absolutely love them. My current goal is to find someone who is as much a car nut as myself in Ontario who owns a vehicle equipped with 'Ludicrous Speed' who might be willing to take me for a ride (I have to know what it FEELS like).

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Blackout

Blackout Member

I feel you might have better chance going on Yordale Mall, and simply sign up for a test drive...

I've done it myself 3 times in 4 months...the sales man are great and they'll help you out...and can test the launch control the 0-60 speed...and everything else...

It's worth it, and it's free...

3. Hu7cH

Hu7cH New Member

They have 'Ludicrous Speed' cars available?

4. Jaff

Jaff Active Member

Usually they do. Use the secret handshake, and ask for Danny...you didn't hear this from me...;)

5. hingisfan

hingisfan hingisfan_Mark_V

All 3 of my test drives had the highest spec car on the market at the time.

6. wayner

wayner Active Member

I wonder how many ludicrous owners there are in Canada?

7. S'toon

S'toon Knows where his towel is

If I win the 6/49... :D :p

8. Nick B

Nick B Member

They loaned me a P90D with ludicrous last time my classic P85+ was in the shop (door handle) so I'm pretty sure they have some for a test drive