Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

'Ludicrous Speed' in Ontario?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am new to this forum and do not own a Tesla (yet) although I've been for a ride in a Model S. I come from a car family and absolutely love them. My current goal is to find someone who is as much a car nut as myself in Ontario who owns a vehicle equipped with 'Ludicrous Speed' who might be willing to take me for a ride (I have to know what it FEELS like).

Any help would be appreciated.

I am new to this forum and do not own a Tesla (yet) although I've been for a ride in a Model S. I come from a car family and absolutely love them. My current goal is to find someone who is as much a car nut as myself in Ontario who owns a vehicle equipped with 'Ludicrous Speed' who might be willing to take me for a ride (I have to know what it FEELS like).

Any help would be appreciated.
I feel you might have better chance going on Yordale Mall, and simply sign up for a test drive...

I've done it myself 3 times in 4 months...the sales man are great and they'll help you out...and can test the launch control the 0-60 speed...and everything else...

It's worth it, and it's free...

I feel you might have better chance going on Yordale Mall, and simply sign up for a test drive...

I've done it myself 3 times in 4 months...the sales man are great and they'll help you out...and can test the launch control the 0-60 speed...and everything else...

It's worth it, and it's free...

They have 'Ludicrous Speed' cars available?