Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ludicrous Tesla Factory Experience 7/21/17..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Model S M.D.

Ludicrous Radiologist
Oct 31, 2015
TX
Just got this email! I reside in Houston and unfortunately won't be able to attend...sounds pretty interesting

Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 8.04.39 PM.png

Of course I won't take a spot and not fill it!!!! Trying desperately to figure it out before midnight so I can give my spot to you bonnie

If you can't make it, then I hope you can finesse a transfer for @bonnie

From the confirmation email:
  • Invitations and reservations are non‑transferable
  • ID will be checked for all invitees and their guests upon arrival
  • Guests must arrive at the same time as the primary ticket holder

Of course I won't take a spot and not fill it!!!! Trying desperately to figure it out before midnight so I can give my spot to you bonnie
@NikeWings is correct - you can't transfer it. Just be sure to let them know that you won't be showing up & I'm sure they'll send out a second invite round for those of us who couldn't respond quickly enough & see if we can do better given a second chance. :)

If you can't make it, then I hope you can finesse a transfer for @bonnie

From the confirmation email:
  • Invitations and reservations are non‑transferable
  • ID will be checked for all invitees and their guests upon arrival
  • Guests must arrive at the same time as the primary ticket holder

@NikeWings is correct - you can't transfer it. Just be sure to let them know that you won't be showing up & I'm sure they'll send out a second invite round for those of us who couldn't respond quickly enough & see if we can do better given a second chance. :)

I will be sure to cancel and them know if I can't go very soon... I really really really want to go and am basically busting out all the stops short of selling my kidney, but I'm getting desperate, so PM me if you want to make an offer on my right kidney... it pisses me off :) punny

• Funny
Reactions: LoL Rick
I will be sure to cancel and them know if I can't go very soon... I really really really want to go and am basically busting out all the stops short of selling my kidney, but I'm getting desperate, so PM me if you want to make an offer on my right kidney... it pisses me off :) punny
Tesla events are always worth attending, imo. I hope you can make it. I hope I get a second chance :). But honestly, I've been to so many events that I hope you swing it. And if I'm somehow there, say hello.

Has anyone on this forum been to a factory tour? Is it as glorious as I imagine?

Everyone on this thread particular thread seems happier and I must say it's nice to see after reading the comments from the cynics at the "appetizers were meh last time at the model x delivery" :) Anyone have a debbie downer gif?

@buttershrimp signature says he has a P100D with ap 2
My understanding was that it was for P100D owners. But not 100% sure of that.

Was wondering if it was just for the earliest earliest p100d owners (which should have all had AP1 and shortly afterwards AP2 rolled out), or a larger group.

I don't have a horse in the race... just curious and trying to gauge how far the invite net is, and also motive/etc.