Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ludicrous Upgrade Scheduling?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently used a supercharger and noticed it seemed to take longer to charge the battery than before. I think it was taking longer to charge it at home as well (using NEMA 14-50). I took pictures of the battery pack today and noticed it was a "B" version. Unfortunately, I never took a picture of the battery pack prior to the Ludicrous upgrade. My car was ordered in May of 2015 and I took delivery in late July 2015. Is there a way to find out the battery pack version that I originally received ? I think a 2015 build should be either D or E. The B seems like an older version. I was planning to go to the service center soon to discuss this issue.

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    180.5 KB · Views: 104
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    160.7 KB · Views: 90
T minus 48 hours until I drop off mine for the upgrade ! I've waited 9 months (3 of which were due to Tesla not entering the deposit properly). Now I'll make sure the underline is there after I pick up the vehicle. I wonder if mine will have an even faster 0-60 time than 2.8 seconds since it does not have the panoramic roof (I chose the metal roof). The Panny roof does add weight to the car.
Yep same for me, tesla only recognized my deposit several months in after I showed them credit card receipts. I am thinking my battery is not so much newer as it is a pretty small subset or dead end. On the spreadsheets no one lists a "C " suffix battery in the grand scheme of things 1055835-00-C seems to be a pretty rare bird

Well, if that's the end of the road in terms of retrofits, we had a pretty good run. Got the LTE upgrade, Ludicrous upgrade, and center console (twice). Will take the ~$25,000 in savings from not upgrading to 100kWh and apply it to a maxed out Model 3. ;)

Well, if that's the end of the road in terms of retrofits, we had a pretty good run. Got the LTE upgrade, Ludicrous upgrade, and center console (twice). Will take the ~$25,000 in savings from not upgrading to 100kWh and apply it to a maxed out Model 3. ;)

How much did the "L" upgrade cost you in addition to the $10K software unlock purchase from the online Tesla store?