Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ludicrous Upgrade Scheduling?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Done! and at Burlingame, no less!

Attachments

• IMG_4263.JPG
    IMG_4263.JPG
    689.1 KB · Views: 104
Saga continues, dropped car Thurs (the planned loaner option disappeared Thurs afternoon, so I got an Enterprise car), and was told probably not Fri (the original date), but no problem by Sat.
Got a call today, the kits have been revised, but they don't know any specifics.
I asked about bolts, SC was not sure.
They checked with Tesla, and yeah, bolts.
So I was given the option to get my car back today and bring it back in later, or bring the Enterprise in on Sat and get a new Tesla loaner and hopefully pick up my upgraded car on Monday.
I took the later option.
We'll see.

Got the call yesterday from the Denver SC. They wanted to know if I could bring it in that afternoon, but I couldn't make that happen. Dropped it of this morning and got an 85 loaner. They expect it to be completed tomorrow afternoon, along with the 4G upgrade. They said they've done half a dozen or so upgrades so far.

Also got a call from my tax accountants and I will be getting enough back from the state of Colorado to cover the upgrade thanks to CO's $5k rebate.

I am scheduled in Dublin,Ca on May 30. They said I was 25th on their list and they do 1 car a week. They said it will take 2 days (more if I do not drain battery power to less than 30%). I drove a P90D Ludicrous in Monterey a year ago and noted a significant difference than my Insane mode!

Just had mine done at Tysons. Dropped off early on the 21st, got it back late on the 25th. Apparently they were short staffed this week. I'm swapping out my all seasons for my performance tires this morning and then I'll know what the real difference is.

Reactions: benjiejr
Also international upgrades are trickling in - my was done in Sweden last week, other have either got their done, or scheduled (running all the way up until the end of May in scheduling, so the pace of upgrades is moderate but steady as it seems). There also have been reports of upgrades done in Norway. I literally emailed my SC during the presentation before it was finished, so I would assume to have had an "early" reservation number.