Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lug cap cover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you talking about T Sportline for the $50 caps and $110 set? I just emailed them asking if their product is different or offers something different than the ones from Tesla and I think they mistakenly responded with “don’t even reply.” That’s disgusting customer service if that is their actual response to my question. That’s a 4x mark up and I was genuinely asking if they were made of something different to make them more expensive.

I think it was closer to $130 with shipping. Not sure how they stay in business with outrageous price gouging and horrible customer service. I think your experience was worse than mine. I only got ignored and then spammed with marketing emails. I won’t buy a thing from them.

Reactions: outdoors and rsbell
@chojn1 - you any closer to a ready product?

Sorry for the slow process. I have to finish testing before I am comfortable signing off on the plans to the manufacturer. The mold is too expensive to get wrong the first time. This is the current iteration:

IMG_20180317_121326157.jpg

I love the carbon fiber, but it is a lot more time and labor intensive. I'll have to start with gloss black as previously planned. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Sorry for the slow process. I have to finish testing before I am comfortable signing off on the plans to the manufacturer. The mold is too expensive to get wrong the first time. This is the current iteration:

View attachment 287180
I love the carbon fiber, but it is a lot more time and labor intensive. I'll have to start with gloss black as previously planned. What do you guys think?

Cap looks awesome! I think gloss black might look even better

Forget T Sportline, I'll never buy from them with their outrageous overpricing. I'll wait until the set is available from Tesla or this other guy making them.

Yea I don’t understand their pricing on this set at all. Their wheels and leather seats don’t seem as marked up as this. They were also rude when I emailed them asking about the price/product.