Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lug cap cover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Midnight Silver?

Midnight Silver.jpg

@chojn1, you're such a tease....

I think I like the carbon fiber the best so far. I really need either a photoshop or actual picture of the whole car with these on it to help me decide on both the product and the color.....are you close to offering the price and timeline yet?

By the way, if you want to send me a set, I'd be happy to take some photos with my midnight silver M3 (as long as it's towards the end of April) to help ;)

@chojn1, you're such a tease....

I think I like the carbon fiber the best so far. I really need either a photoshop or actual picture of the whole car with these on it to help me decide on both the product and the color.....are you close to offering the price and timeline yet?

By the way, if you want to send me a set, I'd be happy to take some photos with my midnight silver M3 (as long as it's towards the end of April) to help ;)

Sorry, I just want to keep you guys updated.

Very interested.
I take it we would still have to provide the "T" center caps?

Center cap has to be purchase from Tesla if you want the Tesla T. I don't want to infringe on their trademark.
The carbon fiber center cap version shown is for my own use only.

You could also purchase any other blank or logo center cap you like as long as it is the same size (58mm).

CJ

Center cap has to be purchase from Tesla if you want the Tesla T. I don't want to infringe on their trademark.
The carbon fiber center cap version shown is for my own use only.

You could also purchase any other blank or logo center cap you like as long as it is the same size (58mm).

CJ
Sounds good. I think I'll continue to try to buy the lug nut cover / cap kit from Tesla. Then when you offer this, I'll already have the caps.

Has anyone priced just Tesla wheel caps? The kit with lug covers is always out of stock

And the price keeps changing. IIRC, it started at $30, then went to $35 when they added the cap remover tool, then was $85, back to $35, now $50. But still not in stock.

Note I learned on the Pictures of Model 3s thread that the aero cover fits over the lug nut covers - but you still need to remove the center caps.

Pictures of production Model 3s

• Helpful
Reactions: Insight75