Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lukas 7900 DashCam BEst on Market - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

dratifk

Model Y LR Seven Seater RED
Lukas 7900 DashCam BEst on Market

I bought this for my P85 but decided not to install. It is one of the best Dashcam on the market. When installed on the Model S it cannot be seen in front of the Rearview mirror. I bough tit here and it comes with all the extras as in this auction

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LUKAS-LK-7900-ACE-Dash-Cam-Full-HD-Built-in-GPS-Sony-Sensor-Car-Black-Box-8GB-/121086130390?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c314bb8d6

It is brand new never installed, I was going to list auction on ebay but decided to list here first. I have 100% feedback on ebay. The item is warrantied through Green-sum and he assures me that its still good for anyone who buys this.

List Date: 12/4/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Lukas 7900 DashCam BEst on Market
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

Last edited:
I have the polarized lens for this and is new sealed. Included also is the power saving module and the video out cable. IF I sell it great if not I'll just keep it and wait for one of the itronic Dash Cams to go out in one of my other 2 cars. I will never own a car without dash cam as a few years ago someone backed into me on the highway and then went to say I hit him from behind. I was at a full stop in traffic and he backed up with reverse lights on and everything. I even had enough time to honk my horn. He wanted $300 on the spot not to make a claim with my insurance.

Yes this cam has no wifi but it has better picture than Blackvue. I never understood why you need wifi. Install it and forget about it. When you need the pic just pull the sd card and pop into laptop or desktop.

Yes this cam has no wifi but it has better picture than Blackvue. I never understood why you need wifi. Install it and forget about it. When you need the pic just pull the sd card and pop into laptop or desktop.

On Dashcams without LCD screens, WiFi is handy when setting up the camera, since you can see the live view for positioning and adjustments. The rest of the time I usually leave it off to avoid the extra heat.

You only setup once and lock the position into place. On My itronics I just take my laptop with me in the car and pull out the SD card and check position. Once position is correct I lock its position and never have to change again. I'ts an neat novilty but I'd rather have better picture and support for 128GB SD card as this has. I can include a brand new 128GB SD card for $70. The card is Lexar Professional 128GB 133X speed Card.

Yes this cam has no wifi but it has better picture than Blackvue. I never understood why you need wifi.
I pull the footage off of mine over wifi and store it upstairs. Then when I want to grab a picture or a video from some random time I can easily fetch it.

Need? No. Want? Yes. :)

- - - Updated - - -

but I'd rather have ... support for 128GB SD card as this has.
Yah, this is definitely a great feature. On the BlackVue only the 32GB is officially supported but by formatting on a computer 64GB cards will work.

I wish my BlackVue supported 128GB. :(