Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lunch after annual shareholder meeting on 6/3/14

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I suspect that there is a lot of joking going on, but I had originally said I could find us a place in the $15-25 range. I chose Cucina Venti because of price range and food recommendations here that were posted here and the convenient location. But, if anyone was hoping to join us, and the buffet we are setting up is out of range, please PM me. if there is a group (even small one), I can organize a less expensive restaurant or picnic option for them.

My goal from the beginning is/was to contribute to community building. And for the locals that aren't attending this meeting and lunch, we organize local events around every other month, so please join us for one if those.

Count me in, provided I can find hotel and air accommodations.

Simplicity is best. +1000 for the nice restaurant across the street. Anything more complex is a suicide mission. Never try to herd cats.

(ugh, plus a rental car... those use gasoline don't they...)

14 and counting. 15 or more we have to do the buffet or fixed price menu, no option for a la carte ordering. Still one week to RSVP. I was hoping for about 25 people (or more), so let's get going folks....

14 and counting. 15 or more we have to do the buffet or fixed price menu, no option for a la carte ordering. Still one week to RSVP. I was hoping for about 25 people (or more), so let's get going folks....

I am waiting for the west coast trip to coincide with 'x' unveiling....So, please ask lots of good questions at the meeting...NO asking for jobs, like in past years :biggrin:

I am waiting for the west coast trip to coincide with 'x' unveiling....So, please ask lots of good questions at the meeting...NO asking for jobs, like in past years :biggrin:

What I'm really curious about is, when will supercharger be able to fill half the tank in 5-10 minutes? 250-300KwH rate? How difficult is it to get to that point? How far away are we to get to that point? I understand that a lot of you think that half a tank in 30 minutes are good enough. But for me and a lot of my friends, sometimes we just want to get to the destination ASAP, i.e. chasing for sunset/sunrise moment. For non-planners folks like me very great if supercharger can fill it that quickly

Also perhaps question about new tech about Carbon Battery that were buzzing a few days ago.. well, essentially would like to understand the process whenever there is a new concept of battery, how long will it take until it can be adopted and used for real life EV scenario..

If anyone kind enough to ask that..

We have 14 people right now, which means no buffet unless we get more people (we would still meet just order off menu). If you are interested in joining us, please RSVP by Friday May 30th midnight (pacific time).

By the way we would be quite happy with ordering off the menu as there will likely be a limited selection of what my wife and I can actually eat in the buffet. But we're there for the company (pun sort of intended, after I realized what I wrote!) anyway, not the meal per se.

:smile:

We have 14 people right now, which means no buffet unless we get more people (we would still meet just order off menu). If you are interested in joining us, please RSVP by Friday May 30th midnight (pacific time).

Looking at their selection I actually think I'd prefer the menu over a buffet. Everyone gets more choices, and with the entrees from $10-$20 it seems like that probably a better deal than the $35 buffet anyways.

Just my 2 cents, I'll be there either way!

We are limited by the restaurant. (They can't guarantee having everything in stock and/or getting people's food at the same time with too large a group) They can handle up to 15 people ordering off the menu.

We can have 15-50+ (I was hoping for like 50-75!) with buffet. Originally I thought more people would sign up, but if the group wants, I could cap lunch at 15 (Meaning only the lucky next person can join us) and we order a la carte.

votes?

oh, and reminder, the $35 isn't just entree, it is appetizer, entree, salad, dessert and soft drink. If people don't like the buffet style, I think we can use same basic choices as described in buffet menu but get price fixed meal (meaning the serve us 4 courses individually).

Should I bring the TMC SV banner?

vaqy7e4e.jpg