Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lunch after annual shareholder meeting on 6/3/14

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Although the food was nice, for me, the yummiest part was the company. I hope I didn't talk anyone's ear off. I know I talked enough that this might have been possible, I saw no evidence of actually occurring.

;)

thanks everyone for joining. (Final count was 18)

Special big thanks to DaveT for co-hosting!

3y2evyhy.jpg

Thanks Lori for organizing!

Although the food was nice, for me, the yummiest part was the company. I hope I didn't talk anyone's ear off. I know I talked enough that this might have been possible, I saw no evidence of actually occurring.

Lori, It was a pleasure meeting you and everyone else. My ears are still attached so you'll have to try harder next time :smile:

Huge thanks to both Lori and Dave for a great event. I'm already looking forward to next year's meeting!

Having lunch with you folks made the day that much more enjoyable. Fourteen hours on the road for a one-hour meeting is a kind of questionable adventure. This added about 3 hours to the fun and certainly upped the quality of the day. And, I might add, the food was delicious!

It was a pleasure to meet with the fellow shareholders! Thank you for the enlightening conversations!
Special thanks to Dave & Lori for organizing it! :)

Who's the guy in the blue shirt on the right? He promised me lunch at Google. :)

That's Paul, Dave's younger brother. And yes, he works at Google and is probably silently reading this conversation as well... :p