TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Lurker finally gets his MS!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ZachsDad, Nov 8, 2015.

1. ZachsDad

ZachsDad Member

Hi all, Got my CPO (#47xxx) S85 last month. Great experience. I live on the Southern Oregon Coast and bought the car out of Seattle. My wife and I took the train up from Eugene and drove it home the next day. I have a Leaf so am familiar with EV's but am still on cloud eleven (smirk) with "Jeannie". She's Red with black leather, Pano, 19" silver cyclones, upgraded sound and lacewood interior. Everything I wanted. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe I'm the first (full-time resident) in Coos County. A friend of mine got one a few days later and she is thrilled as well. Sorry for rambling but I still have this Tesla grin on my face and I don't think it will be wiped off anytime soon. One more post and I get a signature!

2. CHG-ON

CHG-ON Still in love after all these miles

Welcome! It is so exciting, isn't it? After a year of ownership, I love the car more than on the first day.

I wish you many, many happy miles.

3. Canuck

Canuck Active Member

Welcome aboard and say goodbye to no heat, E mode, slow starts and everything else we do in our Leafs just to make it home. Enjoy the drive!

4. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Very happy for you!

5. Discoducky

Discoducky Active Member

Enthusiasm is so great to hear! Happy motoring!