Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lurker finally gets his MS!

ZachsDad

Sep 4, 2015
North Bend, OR
Hi all, Got my CPO (#47xxx) S85 last month. Great experience. I live on the Southern Oregon Coast and bought the car out of Seattle. My wife and I took the train up from Eugene and drove it home the next day. I have a Leaf so am familiar with EV's but am still on cloud eleven (smirk) with "Jeannie". She's Red with black leather, Pano, 19" silver cyclones, upgraded sound and lacewood interior. Everything I wanted. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe I'm the first (full-time resident) in Coos County. A friend of mine got one a few days later and she is thrilled as well. Sorry for rambling but I still have this Tesla grin on my face and I don't think it will be wiped off anytime soon. One more post and I get a signature!

Canuck

Nov 30, 2013
South Surrey, BC
Welcome aboard and say goodbye to no heat, E mode, slow starts and everything else we do in our Leafs just to make it home. Enjoy the drive!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC