Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On Plugshare, user Mark reported last week that he was able to charge successfully so I would assume it's working fine.

That was me!!. And the guy at the hotel said the pizza place was very good and the place to eat at. Looked like it was ago 6 blocks away or so. The hotel is on the edge of town, and the town itself actually looked nice. We were there around noon and their was a line out the door of the subway!!

And just saw you had little kids as well. The hotel has a great play area for kids. Swings, sandbox, shuffleboard, basketball court, etc... With some chairs outside to sit in. My wife was even on the swing!

Yup, great little place. I've made it a point to stay at the hotel during charging stops, they deserve a reward for being one of the very first places to sign up for Supercharger hosting. They're good people and the hotel is a decent place to stay.

Reactions: jthompson
During recent road trip including to/from Rapid City SD we stopped here both directions. It's a funny old SC but worked great for us to get further along. We travel with 3 dogs and they enjoyed the grassy area while we waited. Sorry I didn't know charging speed etc. but I also don't remember any issues/problems.

Reactions: KJD