TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Luxembourg

Discussion in 'Europe -' started by Igig, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Igig

Igig Member

As a new owner and Luxembourg-based, I would be happy to discuss with other owners who live in the cross-road of Europe :biggrin: . Failed to get a free estimate of Tesla drivers here... No Tesla store (yet), no supercharger (for long I guess) but a road network in very good condition!

2. djromain

djromain Member

Hello i drive to Luxemburg everyday. Where are you from ?
    Moien Ech fueren mam model s zu nordstad alles Dag. Wou wunns du ?

3. ManuVince

ManuVince Member

Hi Igig,

I think you might see some super charger poping in your region sooner than you think, as Luxembourg stand right in between the Dutch and their holiday places: the french alps and more importantly southern France, Spain,...

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Igig,

I think you might see some super charger poping in your region sooner than you think, as Luxembourg stand right in between the Dutch and their holiday places: the french alps and more importantly southern France, Spain,...

4. Igig

Igig Member

Hi ManuVince,
    Indeed. But Tesla policy on this matter looks to me a bit awkward to follow. I guess a Supercharger will be opened soon (early July?) in Aix (South of France) + a further one next summer in Germany??

- - - Updated - - -

Hello djromain, I am a Belgian (from South of Brussels) who live in Lux-city for more than 15 years now. Looks a long drive from Metz everyday considering the traffic...

5. djromain

djromain Member

Hi Igig
    No, I don't live anymore at Metz. Ech wunnen zu Audun l. R.
    Driving Tesla is a pleasure, so no problem with kms ! I drive very early in the morning, so traffic doesn't bother me at all. In the end of afternoon, it is a bit more rock'n roll