Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Luxembourg

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As a new owner and Luxembourg-based, I would be happy to discuss with other owners who live in the cross-road of Europe :biggrin: . Failed to get a free estimate of Tesla drivers here... No Tesla store (yet), no supercharger (for long I guess) but a road network in very good condition!

Hi Igig,

I think you might see some super charger poping in your region sooner than you think, as Luxembourg stand right in between the Dutch and their holiday places: the french alps and more importantly southern France, Spain,...

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Igig,

I think you might see some super charger poping in your region sooner than you think, as Luxembourg stand right in between the Dutch and their holiday places: the french alps and more importantly southern France, Spain,...

Hi ManuVince,
Indeed. But Tesla policy on this matter looks to me a bit awkward to follow. I guess a Supercharger will be opened soon (early July?) in Aix (South of France) + a further one next summer in Germany??

- - - Updated - - -

Hello i drive to Luxemburg everyday. Where are you from ?
Moien Ech fueren mam model s zu nordstad alles Dag. Wou wunns du ?

Hello djromain, I am a Belgian (from South of Brussels) who live in Lux-city for more than 15 years now. Looks a long drive from Metz everyday considering the traffic...