Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Luxury front seats option for Tesla Model S

Massage, ventilation, memory (2 positions), heating
20150726103936.jpg

20150726103543-2.jpg
20150726103543-3.jpg
20150726103543.jpg
20150726103544.jpg

Great idea - the BMW Comfort Seats are the best in the business... the installation looks a little amateur but that's to be expected I suppose. For now, I'll stick to my Next Gen seats but I like where this is going...

For anyone interested in updating the standard seats, this is the ultimate upgrade. Wow, I am very impressed. I would like to know, first, where the sliding bracket compatible with tesla s. Did the installation required a lot or modifications. Btw, if I still had my original p85, and I would have known about this, perhaps I would have kept my tesla. I do think the weak link in the model was the seats. Otherwise it is a spectacular car. I will for sure let my friend that purchase my car about this. This is great.

For anyone interested in updating the standard seats, this is the ultimate upgrade. Wow, I am very impressed. I would like to know, first, where the sliding bracket compatible with tesla s. Did the installation required a lot or modifications. Btw, if I still had my original p85, and I would have known about this, perhaps I would have kept my tesla. I do think the weak link in the model was the seats. Otherwise it is a spectacular car. I will for sure let my friend that purchase my car about this. This is great.

this is just an example

Seats
Комфортный Ñ￾алон BMW F16 X6 Ñ￾ мониторами купить в МоÑ￾кве на Avito БеÑ￾платные объÑ￾влениÑ￾ на Ñ￾айте Avito

CAN bus bypass

Имитатор CAN шины BMW F01 02 подключение Ñ￾идений купить в МоÑ￾кве на Avito БеÑ￾платные объÑ￾влениÑ￾ на Ñ￾айте Avito

it took couple hours in garage to install seats

Last edited:

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC