Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lyndon Vermont Supercharger Location

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Apologies if this has been covered. I ran a search but wasn't able to locate anything definitive. Other than the obvious "Lyndon", does anyone know the particulars of this station and the status of construction?

Thanks in advance to anyone who might have some insight.

• Informative
Reactions: MarcoRP
Apologies if this has been covered. I ran a search but wasn't able to locate anything definitive. Other than the obvious "Lyndon", does anyone know the particulars of this station and the status of construction?

Thanks in advance to anyone who might have some insight.
No

Anyone have any updates on this one? Assume it got buried in the queue after the original post.
It didn't get buried. There's just no information about it, which was the answer immediately given already back in November. If there's no dot for it on supercharge.info (which links to the discussion thread for each one here), then there is no information.

any update on this charger? considering purchasing a Tesla sometime soon and this would be the closest one unless they placed one somewhere in the Newport, VT area.
If it’s the closest one to where you live then you’ll probably never use it. Well, OK if you don’t have charging at home or work then you might need it. But if that’s the case I probably wouldn’t buy an EV. In other words, don’t let the status of this supercharger effect your decision to buy a Tesla.

Reactions: kayak1
If it’s the closest one to where you live then you’ll probably never use it. Well, OK if you don’t have charging at home or work then you might need it. But if that’s the case I probably wouldn’t buy an EV. In other words, don’t let the status of this supercharger effect your decision to buy a Tesla.
Assuming they actually live near the Newport, VT area that they mentioned, St. Johnsbury/Lyndon being closest for them wouldn't be that relevant to the home charger vs supercharger debate because it's still ~45 miles away. And anyone who is doing a 1.5hr round trip drive + charging time every time they need to charge up their car is "EV-ing" wrong. I can't imagine anyone sticking with an EV if they were forced to do that.

There really is a dearth of public charging St. Johnsbury area. Had a weekend rental up that way this summer and just did a trickle charge (120v) at the cabin to get 'driving around' miles. supercharged at Lincoln NH both on way there and way home, which worked, but wasn't ideal.

There really is a dearth of public charging St. Johnsbury area. Had a weekend rental up that way this summer and just did a trickle charge (120v) at the cabin to get 'driving around' miles. supercharged at Lincoln NH both on way there and way home, which worked, but wasn't ideal.

There's a dearth of people as well. (I know, I know, I'm not exactly in a metropolis.)
St Johnsbury, VT isn't on a busy Intercity route, so it makes sense they put it off until after the border re-opened, and that CCS support is also non-existent.