Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lynnfield, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Big jump in progress today! Trash pickup is complete as well. I would expect the fences to come done in the next couple days. This crew hasn’t been working on Sundays though.

Attachments

• B745DB25-FA11-4B7A-928C-3D968F237372.jpeg
    B745DB25-FA11-4B7A-928C-3D968F237372.jpeg
    554.8 KB · Views: 104
I was there at about 12:30 this afternoon. All of the charging stations are in place. The asphalt looks new. No paint stripes on the asphalt for spacing and the fence is still up. Looks like almost there.
Does it need a final inspection or can they just take the fence done and turn it on?

Still no power on Saturday morning.
There are only a few Tesla teams that maintain/commission superchargers. When Framingham was being commissioned (was there when they flipped the switch just over a year ago Supercharger - Framingham, MA), they said they covered the whole northeast. Cape May, NJ came online yesterday, and Braintree, MA the day before. I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was the same team going site to site after they received the handoff from the construction crew at the new build-outs. So unless there are inspections to complete, it could be any time now.