Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M.X seat heater ...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
got the M.X in summer, so this week I start using the seat heater , noticed the heater level always start from 3, but most of time, level 1 is good enough...so will have to click 3 times to get heater set up , little hard to aim wile driving, will it be better to start from level 1 ?

Yes, takes 3 clicks if its off.

BUT, good news is that the front seat heaters are one items that remember what you had them on last time you were in the car. Thus if you had the driver seat heater set to #1, and get back in the car later after going into a store, or even at home next day, it should turn on again and already be on the #1 setting.

It also comes alive and on if you had it on, and remotely condition/heat the car to the last setting.

I wish the heated steering wheel worked the same way, its setting persisting. I use it every cool day, and have to go all the way into the Cold Weather page to access it, and then it's off next time.

Agree. I actually wish that they would just add the steering wheel, heated wipers, and seats to the app to control. I've always insisted that the cold weather package would actually be useful if you could turn it on BEFORE you got into the cold/underfrosted car. One day...

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
Agree. I actually wish that they would just add the steering wheel, heated wipers, and seats to the app to control. I've always insisted that the cold weather package would actually be useful if you could turn it on BEFORE you got into the cold/underfrosted car. One day...

+1000 to this.

It is one of the requests cold climate owners have been making since 2013 ...