Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor M14x1.5 grade 5 titanium lug nuts set of 20 that fit Tesla model S 3 X Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a design for some locking lugs and I made a matching socket (not a key but a socket that will connect to a breaker bar or ratchet).

I'm curious if everyone would anyone want a full set of 20 or just a set of 4. Essentially I could give a better price instead of buying a set or Ti lugs and then a set of locking lugs. It also helps my inventory as these locking versions would replace my current versions. Let me know your thoughts.

I have a design for some locking lugs and I made a matching socket (not a key but a socket that will connect to a breaker bar or ratchet).

I'm curious if everyone would anyone want a full set of 20 or just a set of 4. Essentially I could give a better price instead of buying a set or Ti lugs and then a set of locking lugs. It also helps my inventory as these locking versions would replace my current versions. Let me know your thoughts.
I would definitely be interested in a set of 4, but that is because i already have a set of your lugs without a locking one. If I was a first time buyer, i'd be interested in the full set being locking lugs with a unique socket.

Can you share pictures?

I got another set of lug nuts from Jeff for my wife's Model Y. I went with the HT 21mm ones in Black this time. Perfect fit, they look great, and they're light. Very happy again!

I'd be interested in a set of 4 plus the socket, but that's also because I already have the standard titanium lugs that you sell.
If I was buying for another car, I like the idea of being able to buy a set of lugs that included 16 standard lugs, 4 locking lugs, plus the socket.

I purchased a set and just wanted to circle back with my feedback. @Gurujeff03 was responsive to my questions, shipped quickly, and packed things well. The nuts and valve stems look great. The caps are definitely an 'interference' fit and fit extremely tightly. I don't have any worries about them coming off while using them on my daily driver.

Here are a couple of quick pictures with the lugs in the Titanium Nitride (TiN) finish option:
IMG_0703(1)_censored.jpg

IMG_0662(3).jpg

Last edited: