Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor M14x1.5 grade 5 titanium lug nuts set of 20 that fit Tesla model S 3 X Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Coolbreeze303, I just ordered a set of studs from a machine shop in Austin Tx- Ti64 the set was a little over $600 without the lug nuts. I asked if they were machined in the US and he said the parts they carry come from all over the world- So that probably means china. I am in talks with a company in china for the Ti studs and they are going to get back to me with a price from their factory-this is just in case theirs is cheaper and somebody wants a set of theirs. By the way what did you order Carbon Ceramic Brakes? I have mine on order from Unplugged performance (they only sell the fronts right now) and the rears from RB Brakes-you can buy the whole set from RB but its around $16K for their top of the line kit, Im just getting the rear rotors from them. 13D0B1C2-0E94-488D-A24E-F7BB56DB130C.png

Coolbreeze303, I just ordered a set of studs from a machine shop in Austin Tx- Ti64 the set was a little over $600 without the lug nuts. I asked if they were machined in the US and he said the parts they carry come from all over the world- So that probably means china. I am in talks with a company in china for the Ti studs and they are going to get back to me with a price from their factory-this is just in case theirs is cheaper and somebody wants a set of theirs. By the way what did you order Carbon Ceramic Brakes? I have mine on order from Unplugged performance (they only sell the fronts right now) and the rears from RB Brakes-you can buy the whole set from RB but its around $16K for their top of the line kit, Im just getting the rear rotors from them.View attachment 784450
Do you know what the weight is on those Ti studs?

Coolbreeze303, I just ordered a set of studs from a machine shop in Austin Tx- Ti64 the set was a little over $600 without the lug nuts. I asked if they were machined in the US and he said the parts they carry come from all over the world- So that probably means china. I am in talks with a company in china for the Ti studs and they are going to get back to me with a price from their factory-this is just in case theirs is cheaper and somebody wants a set of theirs. By the way what did you order Carbon Ceramic Brakes? I have mine on order from Unplugged performance (they only sell the fronts right now) and the rears from RB Brakes-you can buy the whole set from RB but its around $16K for their top of the line kit, Im just getting the rear rotors from them.View attachment 784450
I know in the R35 GTR market, guys use custom rotor hats paired with factory ZR1 carbon rotors. You’d probably save a ton of money buying oem ZR1 rotors and having rotor hats made by a machine shop.

You guys probably want to move this into a new thread. This is Jeff's business, not a place to discuss brakes.
not that big of a deal. I recently purchased some 2pc rotors for my car so it's interesting. I saved about 10lbs each corner and I didn't have to sell my kidney to pay for them.

Attachments

• IMG_5369.jpg
    IMG_5369.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_5385.jpg
    IMG_5385.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 123
Jeff I found a company in china that will make the studs to exact specifications if an order of 100 or more is placed. Im not sure if you want their information but I can provide it to you and you can offer their product for sale through your web site if you no longer want to manufacture the studs anymore.

BTW Jeff, the ZR1 Carbon Ceramic rotors with custom hats is a brilliant idea. Carbon Ceramic Brakes are the future for very high performance ( and heavy)EV’s. Maybe you could look into machining the hats for these rotors and offer a kit. RB Brakes is the only company right now offering a kit for front and rears and its over $16K. Who knows when Tesla’s kit will come out ($20K) and Tesla’s will only fit 21” or larger rims. Just an idea….

BTW Jeff, the ZR1 Carbon Ceramic rotors with custom hats is a brilliant idea. Carbon Ceramic Brakes are the future for very high performance ( and heavy)EV’s. Maybe you could look into machining the hats for these rotors and offer a kit. RB Brakes is the only company right now offering a kit for front and rears and its over $16K. Who knows when Tesla’s kit will come out ($20K) and Tesla’s will only fit 21” or larger rims. Just an idea….
I paid about $1300 for all 4 so I can't justify 12X the extra cost for maybe a few extra pounds. Yes ceramics are the top end I just don't have that kind of budget.