Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 2018/2018 service manual and wiring diagrams

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
they are for both LHD and RHD and are $20 via download

an ammendment to post #4 i made a mistake with the ammount they are $30 not the $20 listed

Attachments

• 2018.2_Model3-LHD-SOP2.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,997
  • m3 manual.png
    m3 manual.png
    773.8 KB · Views: 1,427
  • Informative
Reactions: sonicP3D
I purchased a copy from @busaman.

Included are body repair procedures, wiring schematics, along with a service manual.

He provided me with a link to the data, just over 2GB. Once you download it, there is a link to open the service manual via Firefox on Windows. The wiring schematics and body repair procedures are separate from the service manual and are in PDF format.

I’m satisfied, now only if someone had access to Toolbox for the 3!

Does the manual tell you how to take everything apart? What I’m looking for are things like where clips would be to hold the pieces together and maybe what tools are needed (eg what size wrench to use to get to the air filter (I know I can find that information elsewhere, but it’d be handy to have in one place)). I know how to get to the rear view mirror thanks to YouTube, but again this is the level of detail I’m hoping to find in the manual.

Another example I’d hope to see is how to take out the license plate lights. It looks like there’s a clip on the light that you’d have to depress from the inside.