TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

M3-2018 medium range interior question

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by shrini23, Sep 12, 2019 at 8:47 AM.

1. shrini23

shrini23 Member

Wanting to know if the M3 with a medium range came with partial premium interior or premium interior option? or was there an option to pick and choose your interior
    Any previous owner can you pls chime in

2. wingnutsglory

wingnutsglory Member

I’m not a previous owner but I believe the mid range was always a full premium.

• Informative x 1
  3. SleeP3D

SleeP3D New Member

Former MR owner here. I believe they all came with full premium and there was no option for partial premium interior.

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  4. MTSN

MTSN Member

Full premium - I had a MR car before the P3D-.

• Informative x 1
  5. Mr X

Mr X Future Owner

Mid Range has the Full Premium Interior

Just took one for a test drive the other day. The power literally feels the same as the SR+ but the sound system definitely sounds a whole lot better

• Informative x 1
  6. shrini23

shrini23 Member

Which showroom was this?
    Been hunting for a Mid Range to see if it fits my budget.
    Pls PM me the info

• Informative x 1
  7. Mr X

Mr X Future Owner

Wasn't from a showroom. I found a guy selling his Mid Range on CarGuru, met up and went for a drive in it

Check the used car sites in your area. There's bound to be at least one