Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 and MY base models price reduction - Performance price increase

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla's Model 3 Standard Range Plus is now priced at $36,990, lower than previous price of $37,990.
Further, the Model Y Standard Range's price is now at $39,990, compared to $41,990 priced earlier.

The $40k Model Y SR has the Premium Interior and can get a tow hitch option, while
the $37k Model 3 SR+ has the Partial Premium

Tesla's Model 3 Standard Range Plus is now priced at $36,990, lower than previous price of $37,990.
Further, the Model Y Standard Range's price is now at $39,990, compared to $41,990 priced earlier.

The $40k Model Y SR has the Premium Interior and can get a tow hitch option, while

Yeah that partial premium is a bummer on the M3, it may be a spicy choice if it was all Premium. RWD MY seems like way too low range.

Wow so now M3 and MY standard range are pretty much same price!!!