TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

M3 Center console dimension?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by RyanS, Mar 19, 2018.

1. RyanS

RyanS Ka-chow

Could someone provide me with exact dimension of center console?
    I am trying order some 3M clear film so that I can cover the center console. I know I can get a precut version but bulk tape would be cheaper.
    Thanks so much in advance.

2. eSpiritIV

eSpiritIV Member

After the car accident a few months ago Elon said they would be adding that to the front and back of screen. Why do you need to add it? Im sure the service department will add it for free if you got your car already

3. TexasEV

TexasEV Well-Known Member

Protecting the black console from fingerprints and scratches. Screen is a separate issue.

4. RyanS

RyanS Ka-chow

Top section
    width 9” -7.75”
    Length 7.4”

Mid section
    Width 7.75”
    Length 7”

Cup holder section
    Width 7.75” -7.5”
    Length 9.25”

Any 12” 3M film should work.
    Recommend purchasing a film prior to your car delivery to preserve center console.