Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 incentive frequency

GSBJackson

Jul 19, 2020
Columbus, Ohio
Has anyone been able to pick up on a pattern of when incentives become available, like free supercharging, or changes in interest rates? I’m speculating end of quarters, or end of months. I heard free supercharging was offered on M3’s Fall 2019.
I haven’t been looking long enough to tell.

Clark_Kent

Jun 23, 2020
Smallville, KS
Incentives or deviations tend to coincide with quarter end. In the most recent quarter (Q2) Tesla offered one year of free Supercharging for inventory Model 3 cars as part of its end-of-quarter delivery push.

king12yan

Aug 19, 2020
Kent, Wa
So it sounds like they did the supercharger incentive at the end of last quarter Q2 but for inventory cars. What about people that ordered, but are just waiting for a car to be matched?

OCR1

Jan 28, 2018
Southern California
Tesla will offer incentives to sell cars before the end of each quarter if they have excess inventory that they predict will not sell without incentives. At the moment there are about 500 Model 3’s in inventory in the US. If the number increases significantly in the next week or so we may see some incentives. You can also check the local inventory in your area to see how many cars are available for sale. If there are only a few cars it’s unlikely you will see any incentives.

Clark_Kent

Jun 23, 2020
Smallville, KS
Anyone heard if any end of quarter push inventives?
Not sure if it's a proper quarter end incentive but I received a text earlier this week with the following:

Tesla Update - receive 1,000 miles of free Supercharging if you take delivery of an available Model 3 by this weekend.

Please reply YES if you are available, and a Tesla representative will reach out to discuss next steps.

Wilder

Aug 8, 2020
Tampa
Did anyone get their free 1000
Miles yet for early delivery? I was told it would show up today and it has not yet. Figure I’d ask before I called.

Bobob83

Oct 3, 2020
St Louis
I still have not receive mine yet.. sent an email to my advisor couple of days ago and have not receive anything.
I received 1,000 miles for referral from a friend and 1,000 miles from the local Tesla location. Oddly enough when I looked at it, they used the referral code of another customer (who I don’t know) presumably to get them the miles as well as myself. I’d assume to keep their discounting/incentive to deal ratio down.

bob_loblaw

Aug 5, 2020
Bethesda, MD
I checked my loot box today and saw the same thing, an extra 1k miles stacked on top of my referral. Should also note this was not offered or mentioned by my SA, just showed up within the last couple days

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC