Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 incentive frequency

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone been able to pick up on a pattern of when incentives become available, like free supercharging, or changes in interest rates? I’m speculating end of quarters, or end of months. I heard free supercharging was offered on M3’s Fall 2019.
I haven’t been looking long enough to tell.

Tesla will offer incentives to sell cars before the end of each quarter if they have excess inventory that they predict will not sell without incentives. At the moment there are about 500 Model 3’s in inventory in the US. If the number increases significantly in the next week or so we may see some incentives. You can also check the local inventory in your area to see how many cars are available for sale. If there are only a few cars it’s unlikely you will see any incentives.

Anyone heard if any end of quarter push inventives?
Not sure if it's a proper quarter end incentive but I received a text earlier this week with the following:

Tesla Update - receive 1,000 miles of free Supercharging if you take delivery of an available Model 3 by this weekend.

Please reply YES if you are available, and a Tesla representative will reach out to discuss next steps.

I still have not receive mine yet.. sent an email to my advisor couple of days ago and have not receive anything.
I received 1,000 miles for referral from a friend and 1,000 miles from the local Tesla location. Oddly enough when I looked at it, they used the referral code of another customer (who I don’t know) presumably to get them the miles as well as myself. I’d assume to keep their discounting/incentive to deal ratio down.