Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
so has anyone decided to call tesla to change there P- to P ? or awaiting the new OctopusEV prices first ?
When I phoned Tesla, they would have been quite happy to change my P- order to P, and let me pay the extra £550 myself.
I stopped short of that, as I could see it causing major issues with the lease company.

Octopus indicated that I could make the change with Tesla, but only once the new finance agreement is in place for the P. This would avoid having to cancel and re-order, so I'd hopefully keep my place in the queue. I accept that I'm going to delay the car if I do this, but if the new rates are favourable, then I see no reason not to make the switch. Especially, as I originally wanted the P+ in white, but couldn't justify the extra lease cost.

If the rates aren't favourable, or if there is some adjustment downwards on what I'm paying for the P-, then I might consider sticking with it. Until we get new quotes, it's all up in the air.

I only signed my contract with Octopus on Monday (for an M3 P-) so haven't had any dealings with Tesla yet. I emailed Octopus on Wednesday after the new prices were announced to see if I'd now get the P+ and, like everyone else, am waiting to hear back. I had what I considered to be an excellent deal so I hope the new prices are good.

They’re hoping they will have the revised prices this week - has any leasing company revised their prices? Although I think octopus is the most competitive already?

i think Pink have now, price looks lower than when i placed my order a couple of weeks ago and spec for performance includes spoiler, 20" wheels etc. I'm waiting on a reply as Tesla updated my orders price on Friday so not sure if my finance deal is still valid. they are looking into it.

That’s good news about Pink. Let’s hope Octopus finalise their deals soon. I ordered a P- a week ago and just before the price changes. Ideally I’d still prefer the P- as I really don’t want 20” wheels, but a reduced price would be good if it’s still available.

did you change your order online from your mytesla account from p- to P or you called directly?

i think Pink have now, price looks lower than when i placed my order a couple of weeks ago and spec for performance includes spoiler, 20" wheels etc. I'm waiting on a reply as Tesla updated my orders price on Friday so not sure if my finance deal is still valid. they are looking into it.

looking at pink revised pricing for the P

5k pa
initial rental (6mths) £3,283.50
547.25 x 23 = 12,586.75

Total cost : £15,870.86

OctopusEV P- , no P revised pricing yet

5k pa
initial rental 6 mths = £2,873.28
478.88 x 23 = £11,014.24

Total cost = 13,887.52

difference between P- to P+ = £1,983.34 which is additional 86.23 p/m over the 2 years.

• Informative
Reactions: davidmc