Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 look

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's a strawman argument.
The number of vehicles each OEM has sold is entirely irrelevant to the initial quality assessment.
That variable has exactly ZERO relevance to this discussion.

Excuses, excuses, excuses.
:rolleyes:

Now that a rebuttal has been posted in the off tangent discussion about vehicle quality, I am going to "enforce" my "im asking for the discussion to pivot back to the thread topic" by removing any further discussion that isnt on the thread topic that occurs after this post I am making here (post #21).

Reactions: Kevy Baby
I think Teslas look great...classic with just a nod to the future.
The cars I would worry about buying are the ones from the legacy car manufacturers who just put an electric drivetrain under an existing body...those will date real quick when they start making dedicated electric vehicle designs

I would expect a nosejob in a few years, similar to the Model S exterior update. As others have already pointed out, as long as sales are strong, I don't think they need to do much more to appeal to the masses. They're still resting on their laurels in terms of being the best battery/$ on the market and the brand cache. My mom is still super impressed that I drive a Tesla, even if I only spent Civic money on it, lol. I would expect bumper plastics to be the only changes in the forseeable future. When the model runs it course, they'll probably give the successor a new name and call it a brand new model, if anything. But look again to the Model S--it's 10 years old and no sign of major changes on the horizon.