Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 LR parked at airport. Charge dropping dramatically. Flat before I return. Suggestions?

Thanks again for all the responses. It does look like Octopus is the culprit here - I'm in touch with them to confirm the situation and the look to see how they can provide a solution to this. I expect there will be many people going on holidays/long business trips for the first time in 2 years and finding their range significantly depleted on return.

I did change my Tesla account password and it does appear to have deauthed any apps. Yesterday I had 14 miles of range remaining, today I have 13.

At this rate I should be fine on Sunday morning when I return to the airport. I've also found a new charging station installed by BP less that 2 miles away. Go to there first for a small top up then to the Supercharger 9 miles away and everything should be OK.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC