Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 LR Vibrates and shakes when heater on

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, just picked up my M3 about 3 weeks ago and sadly im already noticing quality issues. Its cold here where I am from but my car is always garage stored. I noticed recently that whenever i put the heat on, whether its defrost or feet warmer etc, the car would send a loud humming at 1 fan speed. At fan speed 5 and above, the whole front end of the car starts vibrating and the streering wheel starts shaking pretty bad. I also noticed as im driving there is vibration, not sure if there is also an allignment issue.

I put in a service request through the app, my question is this, am I covered for this? Its my first finance so I am not sure if they are going to charge me for something that is not my fault.

Anyone has an update on this. Received my MYP in February and also every morning it shakes the front of my car like crazy when I just start driving from the driveway. Coming from the front, really loud noise and shakes. Gone after 3 seconds. First time I thought something was about to explode:)
Also... when I precondition the car in the morning it shakes so badly that my alarm is triggered. I watch sentry mode and nothing was going on, its just the car vibrating so hard. I had to switch of sentry mode near my home and work address.