Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 owner in Sarasota/Bradenton area?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all,
My dad is thinking about taking delivery of my Model 3 (I'm keeping my MS), but he won't commit until he's sat in one. The local dealerships don't have a timeline for getting one. Would any owners be willing to shows theirs off?
Thanks!
Robert

Hopefully someone in the area will see this. Otherwise I'd say that right now I've seen more Model 3s at the Supercharger stations than anywhere else. I see your dad has a Supercharger located between Sarasota and Bradenton. With 20 Supercharger stalls there I'm sure a few will show up during busy times. Just an out of the box thought!

Hey all,
My dad is thinking about taking delivery of my Model 3 (I'm keeping my MS), but he won't commit until he's sat in one. The local dealerships don't have a timeline for getting one. Would any owners be willing to shows theirs off?
Thanks!
Robert

I live in Fort Myers. Fingers cross I should be getting mine in March. I take delivery in Tampa. I will keep you posted if you would like. But hopefully he will have an opportunity to see it sooner.

A suggestion....In our area we have an ev meet and greet the 2 nd week of the month at Babcock ranch. Maybe there is a meet and greet in his area.

This reply is a little late. I live in Bradenton and saw a silver Model 3 on my way to work this morning. I am not sure who the owner is or if they live in Bradenton, but seeing one far away from the interstate gives me hope that they are starting to show up in this area. I have one on order and would love to see one up close and not just in passing.

I'm in Land O Lakes which is quite a ways from Sarasota. But I have plans to display the Model 3 at each of the events below. If your dad contacts me, I'll be happy to let him sit in the car.

3/17 duPont Registry Cars and Coffee in Largo. Note: this event is over by 8:30 AM. It's an early morning thing!
RECURRING EVENT: Cars & Coffee at duPont Registry in St. Petersburg

3/25 Festivals of Speed in St. Petersburg
St. Petersburg - Festivals of Speed

3/31 Sustain the Bay in Oldmar
Oldsmar

4/7 Ace Cafe in Orlando
Florida Tesla Enthusiasts - Join Florida Tesla Enthusiasts & Tesla for a Cars & Coffee at Ace Cafe Orlando