Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 Perf Philly King of Prussia (lead time)?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello All, Happy Sunday. I ordered my first M3 perf, solid black/white on 11/26, and we live in the Philly (King of Prussia) area. I entered the details on the tracking spreadsheet, as well. I am wondering what my realistic expectations should be? Has anyone in the Philly (King of Prussia area) share any of their lead times?

I am looking forward to staying engaged and sharing my experiences and learnings with you all.

Hello All, Happy Sunday. I ordered my first M3 perf, solid black/white on 11/26, and we live in the Philly (King of Prussia) area. I entered the details on the tracking spreadsheet, as well. I am wondering what my realistic expectations should be? Has anyone in the Philly (King of Prussia area) share any of their lead times?

I am looking forward to staying engaged and sharing my experiences and learnings with you all.
If you order in store at kop you pick up at the Devon location. Took me about 6 weeks but every order is different. You’ll get your car by 12/31

From the Tesla website:

“Based on remaining production capacity and logistics timing, we recommend that customers in the continental US place their orders by December 8th in order to take delivery by 12/31. Note this is not a guarantee. Actual delivery date also depends on customer availability and readiness. For customers in Hawaii, view inventory available for delivery.”

So no guarantees but Tesla must be fairly confident they can deliver by 12/31 if you place your order by today.