TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

M3 Perf Philly King of Prussia (lead time)?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by TorukMakto, Dec 8, 2019.

1. TorukMakto

TorukMakto Member

Hello All, Happy Sunday. I ordered my first M3 perf, solid black/white on 11/26, and we live in the Philly (King of Prussia) area. I entered the details on the tracking spreadsheet, as well. I am wondering what my realistic expectations should be? Has anyone in the Philly (King of Prussia area) share any of their lead times?

I am looking forward to staying engaged and sharing my experiences and learnings with you all.

2. TorukMakto

TorukMakto Member

and I forgot to mention that I put a trade-in as part of the process, and of course a very low offer from Tesla. So I decided to sell it to a private party and got my car sold very quickly than I expected. Now I have no car and waiting. :)

3. massonron192

massonron192 Model 3 performance on order

If you order in store at kop you pick up at the Devon location. Took me about 6 weeks but every order is different. You’ll get your car by 12/31

4. OCR1

OCR1 Active Member

From the Tesla website:

“Based on remaining production capacity and logistics timing, we recommend that customers in the continental US place their orders by December 8th in order to take delivery by 12/31. Note this is not a guarantee. Actual delivery date also depends on customer availability and readiness. For customers in Hawaii, view inventory available for delivery.”

So no guarantees but Tesla must be fairly confident they can deliver by 12/31 if you place your order by today.

5. ewoodrick

ewoodrick Well-Known Member

There is no answer, time will vary

6. TorukMakto

TorukMakto Member

thank you all for the quick responses. I will keep this thread updated as I hear more.

7. TorukMakto

TorukMakto Member

I just saw the VIN number on the page source... YAY!! no other information on the page or other notification yet.

• Like x 1
  8. TorukMakto

TorukMakto Member

YAY!.. it is getting delivered on 24th December @ Devon, PA. Apparently it is on a train from CA to PA. Nice Christmas gift!!

• Like x 1
  9. massonron192

massonron192 Model 3 performance on order

Downingtown represent haha thats nice to know its on a train. Guess thats why it takes longer to get here vs truck

10. TorukMakto

TorukMakto Member

picked my M3 perf on December 30th. very very happy so far.

• Like x 1