Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 Performance after updating to 2020.48.12.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Installing update now......will check butt-o-meter later. :D

IMG_36F91034AAA1-1.jpeg

If it's something even a wife can detect going to supermarket (i don't think wife is at WOT often..) this can be what Tesla can do everytime without put it in changelog of the update: alter the ratio TPS (throttle positon sensor) TO output.
It' simple to alter it if engineers at Tesla wants.

My 2020 Model 3 Performance is feeling a lot faster after 2020.48.12.1
- anyone else??

is it in my head? :eek:

It's in your head. tested it out today, with my battery over 105 degrees and on the same road i do my 0-60's on, it was 6/100ths slower than my best time.

you may want to go have a professional investigate the functionality of your butt. If you're near Vegas, I can recommend a few places.

It's in your head. tested it out today, with my battery over 105 degrees and on the same road i do my 0-60's on, it was 6/100ths slower than my best time.

you may want to go have a professional investigate the functionality of your butt. If you're near Vegas, I can recommend a few places.

Appreciate you taking the time to verify / debunk this.

• Funny
Reactions: lUtriaNt
Appreciate you taking the time to verify / debunk this.

The thing is with cold weather coming in, people don't understand that the difference in the speed that peak torque comes on, between a battery pack that is under 95 degrees, and one that is over 95 degrees is significant. What people 'feel' as increases are more than likely nothing but temperature variations with the battery pack, that's why I always monitor battery pack temps along with the dragy data.

I feld the same yesterday. I was driving with my son. Car was cold, ambient around 10C. We both felt a beefier oomph at the launch. Doesn’t matter if it isnt showing in the 0-60 time. The first kick is the best and sets it apart from a standard LR.